Bullet Design Overview
- Storage and retrieval of comprehensive dimensions and vital statistics for cast bullets of many different shapes and profiles.
- Accurately calculates cast bullet volume and weight determined by the casting alloy used.
- Calculates the bullet sectional density and estimates the ballistic coefficient determined by the bullet profile.
- Determines optimum twist rate, bullet length or muzzle velocity.
- Calculates lube groove volume and lube weight.
- Calculates the precise center of mass and center of pressure of the cast bullet.
- Determines the proper gas check shank diameter based upon caliber and a database of gas check dimensions.
- Instantly creates a dimensionally accurate, re-sizable, annotated scale bitmap drawing of any bullet in the database. The image may be printed or saved as either a bitmap or jpeg file for subsequent forwarding or printing
- Create a dimensionally accurate, re-sizable, images of the bullet that may be printed or saved to a file for subsequent printing or exportation to other software.
Check or un-check to turn on/off the context sensitive hint pop-ups in all the modules.
Go to Main Form Map
Copyright ©, TMT Enterprises 2012